over 1 year ago
Quality Technician, LN6, Lincoln
Working within the Surface Treatment department, as Quality Inspector, you will inspect products to ensure they meet required specifications. You will come from a Quality based role within an engineering / manufacturing environment. Flexibility to work morning and afternoon shifts is required
Salary & Package: Up to £19,500 + Shift Premium. This position rotates across morning and afternoon shifts. 25 days holiday, scope for overtime, target related bonus.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Inspector within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings.
- Ability to use various inspection equipment.
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern when needed.
The job will involve:
- Inspection of finished product to required specifications.
- Using measuring equipment to assess quality.
- Compiling quality reports when required.
- Conduct first and last off inspection (training will be provided for this).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Further opportunities to progress, getting involved in wider inspection duties as you develop, such as Final inspection etc.
- Options for overtime and work within a market leading manufacturer.
- Working within a supportive team who will help develop your skills.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.