£19,500 to £22,000
about 2 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for a quality driven individual that enjoys improving processes. This could be a great opportunity for a Quality Inspector or Production Operative who wants to work within a more office based position. The job as Quality Assurance Technician will see you compile First Article Reports (FAIR’s) and conduct internal process audits. AS9100 or ISO9001 experience would be beneficial. Previous experience within a Quality Control position would be advantageous.
Salary & Package: £19,500 to £22,000 per annum DOE on a permanent dayshift. Early Friday finish!
This Quality Control job will suit:
- Someone who has worked within a Quality Control environment who wants to work within a modern, clean facility.
- Shop floor experience and has an appreciation for manufacturing and the processes to inspect quality would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the aerospace sector and associated standards would be ideal (AS9100).
The Quality Assurance job will involve:
- Compiling quality based documentation to detail that quality standards have been achieved.
- Conducting internal audits to see if any improvements can be made within the inspection process.
- Driving continuous improvement.
The Assurance Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing engineering business with a modern working facility.
- Permanent day shift, no rotating patterns. This includes an early finish on a Friday afternoon.
- Opportunities to retain some aspects of hands on work whilst also working within an office environment.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Gainsborough
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.