£45,000 - £50,000
3 days ago
Opportunity for a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer with leadership skills. The company design and manufacture electrical devices for oil and gas, petrochem, marine, defence and specialist vehicle applications.
Salary & Package: £45,000 - £50,000
This job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Manager ideally from a manufacturing, assembly or engineering background.
- Someone looking to join a team that places pride in delivering an efficient and high quality service to their customers.
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and PPAP documentation.
- Passionate about influencing a right first time culture.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, can-do management team.
- Established product brand.
- High integrity product.
- The company develops their own technology and has a worldwide reputation in their product niches.
- This will be a great opportunity for a person that wants to work for a company which expects to deliver high quality products which are assembled in a facility using compliant methods. We need a person that stands up for quality improvement and quality compliance.
The job will involve:
- Maintaining and developing Quality Management Systems to ensure on going compliance with ISO 9001, and bringing in ISO 14001.
- Monitoring and developing the quality inspection processes
- Being a proactive part of the leadership team.
This position is based in Birmingham.
To apply, please contact Jayne Baxter