£55-65k + pension
3 months ago
by agreement / asap
Quality Engineering Manager, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Quality Manager job with a manufacturing production engineering business. The Quality Engineering & Conformance Manager will work in a high precision, batch manufacturing business and will take responsibility for scrap reduction and developing the capability of the Quality Engineering function. The manufacturing production engineering business has a high proportion of batch manufacturing and NPI New Product Introduction. The Quality Engineering & Conformance Manager will take lead responsibility for metrology and will enable the design and development engineers to embed efficient, measurable and achievable tolerances, into the NPI and product engineering release data.
Salary & Package: £60-65,000 + benefits, with some flexibility for the right person
Quality Engineering Manager job will suit someone with:
- An engineering career route leaning towards Quality Engineering in a manufacturing precision engineering product set.
- Engineering Industry experience which could be automotive, aerospace, precision engineering or mechanical equipment. Experience of batch manufacturing or frequent NPI / product launch is important.
- Experience of working as part of an engineering management team.
- The ability to influence working practices across the business as part of the bigger picture.
- Strong people management skills and experience developing direct reports using coaching and having the right people in the right seats
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Telford, Sturbridge, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
email@example.com quoting IY.102856
With our apologies, please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.