£50-55k flexible for right person
8 months ago
by agreement / asap
£50-55,000 + pension
The Quality Manager in a manufacturing business.
- Lead a team of quality engineers and technicians.
- Writing SOPs Standard Operating Procedures, updating work instructions and updating the QMS Quality Management System.
- Prioritising work activities across the quality function to meet changing needs of colleagues and customers.
- Taking lead responsibility to ensure that quality issues are resolved and closed out. This will include supervising the quality team, as well as personally closings out some of the quality issues.
The business uses modern manufacturing tools across the manufacturing and quality teams. So the Quality Manager will need Team Management experience and some of the following workplace skills:
- Understanding IATF TS16949, ISO9001 and professional quality systems
- 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa
- Data collection, SPC
- Internal auditing in the manufacturing engineering production facility.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Willenhall, Birmingham and Great Barr.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”