11 days ago
Quality Manager Engineering Manufacturing
Quality Manager job with a manufacturing production engineering business. The Quality Manager will run the ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF 16949 quality systems and maintain the quality accreditations in this engineering manufacturing company. They manufacture high precision engineered metal components so there is also a CMM inspection facility on site, and quality engineering processes like 8D and PPAP.
£48-50k salary, could suit a person that is ready to step up the next level of their career.
- Good prospects – could suit a quality engineer or deputy quality manager ready for a step-up/
- Good job security - Specialist component manufacturer with UK customers and a growing order book with overseas OEMs.
- Proactive culture of new product design and manufacture, and the quality engineering and quality management processes evolve with the products.
- Opportunity to work as part of a design and manufacturing engineering team in a modern facility machinery, supporting the manufacture of complex prototype components.
Typical activities include:
- Keeping the QMS up to date for ISO 9001, ISO14001 and IATF 16949 quality systems.
- Leading internal audits and external audits.
- Oversee NCRs, containment and overseeing close out of corrective actions.
- Preparing and/or signing off documentation as part of audits, PPAPs or SOPs/QMS documents.
The ideal background could include experience in the quality management or quality engineering function of an engineering manufacturer, some experience with internal or external audits, and the influencing skills to close out corrective actions with colleagues.
This job is commutable from Kenilworth, Warwick, Coventry.
“With our apologies, please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”