Commensurate with Experience
over 1 year ago
Quality Manager, Leicestershire
- Quality Manager jobs role.
- Newly created Quality Manager role within a vehicle engineering business that has an iconic brand recognised globally.
- You will be joining a business that is undertaking a significant investment program to innovate and grow their product range.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager shape, develop and optimise the quality strategy, culture and systems within the business going through a rapid period of change and growth.
- Role would suit a Quality Manager with a proven track record of developing and implementing a QM culture, system and processes appropriate to a business in a collaborative and engaging way.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits package.
This Quality Manager job will suit:
- A Quality Manager with a proven track record of developing a first class quality management culture within engineering or manufacturing environments.
- Any previous experience of working within an automotive or vehicle engineering or manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- You will be joining a business going through a rapid period of growth and change and therefore you will have a great opportunity to shape, develop and optimise the quality strategy, culture and systems within the business.
- We are looking for a Quality Manager who can develop a QM culture and system appropriate to the business in a collaborative and engaging way – not one size fits all!
This Quality Manager job will have the following responsibilities:
- This is a newly created position for a Quality Manager to lead and develop a quality engineering function and the quality strategy within a vehicle engineering business during a rapid period of growth.
- Review, develop, optimise as appropriate all existing quality procedures and documentation to create a first class quality engineering and management culture.
- Implement and continuously maintain / optimise practical quality procedures with a ‘zero defect’ vision that the wider business successfully engages with.
- Produce and manage quality management KPIs that are relevant and give good outputs for the business.
- Working closely with the purchasing / supply chain functions to develop and optimise suppliers / wider supply chain.
- Other responsibilities will include auditing and managing the goods-in inspection process.
This Quality Manager job is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Tamworth, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Uttoxeter, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Mansfield.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.