£35,000 - £40,000
10 months ago
- Varied Quality based position to join an ambitious, growing medical device manufacturer.
- Established product range with a strong order book that has been recently acquired by this business.
Exciting, newly created position for an experienced Quality Manager who has worked within a medical devices environment. We are looking for a Quality professional who can set up and maintain the QMS (ISO 13485) and help regain CE approval for a newly acquired product (the product is established so this should only form a small part of the role). The business is a startup without the risk associated given the products previous success within the European market and investment into a modern facility and newly purchased machinery. You can help shape the business and have a real impact.
Salary & Package: c£35,000 to £40,000 as a salary guide (although there may be some flexibility around this). 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Wider package TBC.
This Quality Manager job will suit:
- A Quality Manager or Associate who understands the requirements and regulations associated with the Medical Devices sector.
- Someone who has had previous experience of setting up a QMS to ISO 13485.
- Previous experience of working within a clean room environment.
- This job does not require previous man management experience given the size of business.
The Quality Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Flexible salary bracket to reflect the level of experience you can bring to the business.
- Opportunity to help shape a business and become a key member of staff as they begin their growth.
- Join a company who are investing into a new facility, machinery, and have a ready order book once quality approvals have been achieved.
The Quality Manager job will involve:
- Implementing and setting up the QMS for the business.
- Regaining CE approval for the acquired product.
- The plan is to take the product internationally so achieving wider quality approvals will be apart of the role further down the line.
This job is commutable from Ashington, Newcastle upon Tyne, South Shields, Blyth, Morpeth, Northumberland.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.