6 months ago
QUALITY MANAGER HUNTINGTON PE29 CAMBRIDGSHIRE
- Quality manager to lead and develop Quality department
- Brand new facilities with state of the art production equipment
- Background in Aerospace or Defence market and NADCAP experience
Salary & Package: £45,000, negotiable, depending on experience
This Quality Manager’s job will suit:
- Quality Manager / Lead Quality Engineer with background in Aerospace or Defence sector
- Experience with composite manufacturing beneficial
- Person with strong customer facing skills, capable of leading the department
The Quality Manager’s job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A growing business with ongoing investment
- Brand new facilities with state of the art production equipment and modern employee facilities
- Opportunity to grow, develop and shape the Quality department
The Quality Manager’s job will involve:
- Preparing, reviewing and approving Technical and Quality Agreements.
- Ensuring appropriate investigation of discrepancies, errors, complaints, concessions, failures or adverse events requiring remedial action, documented review and action (if necessary, interrupting processes causing material to be quarantined or placed on hold until matters are resolved).
- Leading customer and quality approval bodies audits/inspections, as required.
- Ensuring that the Quality department meets targets (KPIs).
- Managing, motivating, coaching and mentoring direct reports, to higher levels of management capability.
This job is commutable from Huntington, Peterborough, Cambridge, Northampton and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.