£45,000 - £50,000
about 1 month ago
Opportunity to join a growing SME engineering business. to lead its Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety systems. Managing a small quality team this role will include frequent client contact resolving any quality and warranty issues, and driving positive HSE culture across its UK sites.
This QHSE Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Manager ideally from a manufacturing, assembly or engineering background.
- Someone looking to join a team that places pride in delivering an efficient and high quality service to their customers.
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and PPAP documentation.
- Passionate about influencing a right first time culture.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Engineering / manufacturing organisation.
- The company design and manufacture products integrated into off-highway, construction, military and agricultural vehicles.
- Company headcount roughly 70 people, £11.5m t/o with double digit growth in 2018.
- Salary is commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of circa £45,000 - £50,000.
The QHSE Manager job will involve:
- Both internally and externally facing, the Quality Manager is at the centre of providing both customers and suppliers with information and support that fulfils their quality needs.
- Respond quickly and positively to customer complaints and warranty claims by implementing containment actions, full analysis, poka-yokes, short and long term countermeasures.
- Champion and drive lean and continuous improvement culture.
- Ensure compliance to external certification bodies through a program of rigorous internal audits.
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility.
- In conjunction with Supplier Quality Assurance, reduce impact of non-conforming supplier quality and delivery.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.