£55-60,000 + pension
3 months ago
date to suit
£56,000-60,000 + pension
The Quality Manager will join a business committed to improving productivity, quality and customer satisfaction. Core activities include:
- Manage and update the Quality Management System in line with IATF16949 and ISO9001.
- Leadership of a team of Quality Engineers and Technicians.
- Ensure quality processes and quality tools are used during complaint resolution, NCR, quality control and new product introduction activities; e.g. DFMEA, PFMEA, 8D, 5Y, APQP.
- Manage customer and supplier quality issues.
- Manage external and internal audits.
Key skills and experience Quality Manager include:
- Understanding IATF TS16949, ISO9001 and professional quality systems
- 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa, APQP, data collection, SPC
- Internal and external auditing
The Company is;
- investing into facilities and machinery.
- a friendly, and has an open and supportive culture.
- working with a diverse customer base, involving specialist manufacturing to advanced engineering sectors. They develop their own technology and has a worldwide reputation in their product niches
This Quality Manager job is commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Witney, Didcot, Abingdon and surrounding Oxfordshire areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.