£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Quality Inspector / Quality Engineer who wishes to enhance their skills, knowledge and career ambitions in a dynamic forward thinking business.
**6 month fixed term employment contract with an IMMEDIATE START available**
This Quality Inspector job will suit:
- Somebody with previous experience of working within a Quality Inspector / Quality Engineer / Quality Inspection Engineer role within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of using a FARO ARM would be beneficial but NOT essential, experience of using other or similar quality inspection tools / instruments is absolutely fine.
The Quality Inspector jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a Quality Inspector / Quality Engineer who wishes to enhance their skills, knowledge and career ambitions in a dynamic forward thinking business.
- Salary commensurate with experience, 24 days holiday on a pro rata basis.
The Quality Inspector job will involve:
- Measurement and quality verification of supplied material and finished products.
- Ensure all internal non-conforming product investigations are completed.
- Carry out calibration of measuring and verification equipment.
- Analyse and investigate product and system failures to determine the root cause and remedial action.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Due to the high number of applications we receive for each vacancy, if you do not receive a response from us within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.