£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
Excellent benefits including profit share bonus, healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Multiple quality positions available, we are open to candidates who are seeking to build a career who have limited experience – providing you have some form of engineering / manufacturing qualification.
This job will suit:
- Proven quality Inspector within an engineering environment or someone looking to develop a career within a quality discipline.
- Specific aerospace / precision experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Exposure to CMM’s would be an advantage.
- Capable of using some measuring tools and have a good eye for detail.
- A formal engineering qualification would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The business is committed to training and developing their employees
- Dayshift hours, Monday – Friday, 39 hours.
- Excellent benefits, Competitive hourly rate dependent on experience.
The job will involve:
- Using measuring equipment to inspect components
- Other associated quality inspection duties such as compiling FAIR’s etc.
- Liaising with internal departments, attending quality meetings.
- Perform internal audits.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark, Chesterfield, Southwell.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825