£12.44 per hour
18 days ago
- This position is working a dayshift, continental style pattern so flexibility is needed.
- The pattern sees you work 12 hour shifts (6:00am to 6:00pm), rotating in blocks of two / three. Essentially working 12 days per 28 days that rotates across different days (sometimes weekends).
We are seeking Quality Inspector from an engineering or aerospace background to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of precision machining, high technology, engineering components for the Aerospace sector. As a Quality Inspector you will be using a variety of measuring equipment, such as micrometer, Verniers, CMM’s, and Calipers.
Salary: £12.44 per hour initially, scope to build on this quickly. Excellent benefits including profit share bonus, healthcare, 25 days holiday.
This job will suit:
- Proven quality Inspector within an engineering environment. Aerospace and Turbine blade experience would be a big advantage.
- Exposure to CMM’s would be an advantage.
- Capable of using some measuring tools.
- A formal engineering qualification would be an advantage.
The jobs Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Fantastic precision engineering business with considerable growth planned. Recently secured long term contracts to ensure stability moving forward.
- Excellent opportunities to develop. Wider training provided, scope to increase the hourly rate quickly once up to speed with their systems.
- Opportunities for overtime available.
The job will involve:
- Using measuring equipment to inspect precision components
- Other associated quality inspection duties such as compiling FAIR’s etc.
- CMM inspection, programming skills aren’t essential.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.