28000 - 38000
3 months ago
Quality Inspector Newport
• Newly created Quality Inspector / Trainee Quality Inspector jobs role
• Based in Newport 13% final salary pension, 25 days holiday, bonus, private medical
• Happy to train someone who is local to Newport, has demonstrated loyalty/length of tenure and is passionate about further their career in quality, production, continuous improvement and H&S
Are you seeking jobs with progression potential in the Newport, Cardiff, South Wales region? Are you someone who has a passion for continuous improvement (both within the production. manufacturing sector but also with your own personal development). You will likely have experience as a Quality Inspector, Junior Quality engineer trainee quality inspector or similar (someone who can combine quality systems with engineering/manufacturing)
You will ideally be local to Newport and have some sort of experience within mechanical engineering, production engineering, industrial manufacturing etc. You will be seeking jobs with long term prospects and development. You will need to have the ability to encompass H&S, quality systems, risk assessments into your role
The Quality inspector jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• 13% Final salary pension
• No shifts! Normal working hours
• The company turn over £70million approx. with 900+ staff across 14 sites
• Whilst they are quite a big company they have a family feel and their values are humility, responsibility, integrity and honesty. They keep the 13% final salary pension scheme open to new members to demonstrate that they care about your long term future. They also provide private health cover.
• Excellent bonus which has consistently paid out over the past 15 years.
This Quality Inspector jobs role is commutable from Newport, Cardiff, South Wales region
To apply please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”