£19,500 + Shift Premium + OT
about 1 month ago
Quality Inspector, LN6, Lincoln
Opportunity for an experienced Inspector, or operative from an engineering background, to support the quality team within an established manufacturing business. Chance to learn how to use new equipment and within a modern, clean facility. Flexibility to work rotating shifts is required for this role – mornings and afternoons
Salary & Package: £19,500 + Shift Premium. This position rotates across mornings and afternoons. 25 days holiday, scope for overtime, target related bonus.
This Quality Inspector job will suit:
- Someone who has worked within engineering or within a quality team.
- Capable of reading engineering / technical drawings.
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern when needed.
The Quality Inspector job will involve:
- Inspection and testing of components.
- Using measuring equipment to assess quality.
- Conduct first and last off inspection (training will be provided for this).
The Quality Inspector job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Further opportunities to progress, getting involved in wider inspection duties as you develop, such as Final inspection etc.
- Options for overtime and work within a market leading manufacturer.
- Working within a supportive team who will help develop your skills.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd