£19,541 basic + Shift Premium (c£1,500 - £2,250)
over 1 year ago
Working within the Quality Control department, as Quality Inspector, you will inspect finished products to ensure they meet required specifications. You will come from a Quality based role within an engineering / manufacturing environment. Flexibility to work morning and afternoon shifts is required.
Salary & Package: £19,541 basic + Shift Premium (c£1,500 - £2,250), Pension + Overtime opportunities.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Inspector within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings.
- Comfortable with the use of a range of hand / power tools.
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern when needed.
The job will involve:
- Visual inspection of mechanical components.
- Using measuring equipment to assess quality.
- Conduct first and last off inspection (training will be provided for this).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Further opportunities to progress, getting involved in wider inspection duties as you develop, such as Final inspection etc.
- Options for overtime and work within a market leading manufacturer.
- Working within a supportive team who will help develop your skills.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford