jp / 190730-103817-EPA
6 months ago
Quality Inspector, NN5, Northampton
We are looking for an individual who has worked within a production or manufacturing environment and has a keen eye for detail. Previous inspection experience would be an advantage, but for the right person there may be the opportunity to develop. Working within the Quality Control department, as Quality Inspector, you will inspect finished products to ensure they meet required specifications.
Salary & Package: c£18,500 basic + Benefits. The position operates on a permanent morning shift, 6:00am to 2:00pm Monday – Thursday, and 6:00am to 1:00pm on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Production Operative or Technician within a manufacturing / engineering environment who wants to develop within a quality driven job.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings would be an advantage. Specific experience with Verniers or Micrometres would also be ideal.
- Happy working a permanent early shift.
The job will involve:
- Visual inspection of mechanical components.
- Ensuring processes are followed and documentation is completed.
- Using measuring equipment to assess quality.
- Conduct first and last off inspection (training will be provided for this).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to begin a career as a Quality Inspector, scope to progress as the business is constantly growing.
- Options for overtime and work within a market leading manufacturer.
- Working within a supportive team who will help develop your skills.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Daventry.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 190730-103817