£19500 + Shift Premium
jp / 190730-103817-EP-INDHP
4 months ago
Quality Inspector, LN6, Lincoln
Working within the Quality Control department, as Quality Inspector, you will inspect finished products to ensure they meet required specifications. You will come from a Quality based role within an engineering / manufacturing environment. Flexibility to work morning and afternoon shifts is required
Salary & Package: £19,500 basic + Shift Premium (c£1,500 - £2,250), Pension + Overtime opportunities.
This job will suit:
- An experienced Quality Inspector within a manufacturing / engineering environment.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings.
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern when needed.
The job will involve:
- Visual inspection of mechanical components.
- Using measuring equipment to assess quality.
- Conduct first and last off inspection (training will be provided for this).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Further opportunities to progress, getting involved in wider inspection duties as you develop, such as Final inspection etc.
- Options for overtime and work within a market leading manufacturer.
- Working within a supportive team who will help develop your skills.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 190730-103817