from £45k & car allowance
3 months ago
by agreement / asap
Take charge of H&S, Quality and Environmental systems at a manufacturing assembly factory. Newly created role to bring together the existing Health & Safety, Quality system and environmental requirements. £45,000 salary plus car allowance. Part of the management team. Growing business with innovative electromechanical products assembled on site and exported globally.
Guideline skills and experience for this HSEQ Manager role:
- Health and Safety NEBOSH or COSHH qualifications, most likely NEBOSH Certificate.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or production assembly SME, championing Health and Safety and a safety-first mindset, ensuring first line supervisors are equipped with the right skills and everyone is following the practical processes.
- Experience of updating ISO9001 or being involved with implementing ISO9001 and similar environmental systems and policies.
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing,
- Passionate about influencing a right first time culture.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Engineering / manufacturing assembly organisation.
- Growing business, innovative products.
- Worldwide customers, product is exported to Europe and USA.
- Friendly leadership team committed to improvements and growth.
The Interim QHSE Manager job will involve:
- Introducing ISO 9001 at the site, building on the existing accreditation at a sister-site, and using an external consultant for support during the lead-up to accreditation..
- Ensuring everyone in the business is following the processes appropriate to Health and Safety, Quality systems and Environmental systems.
- Managing internal audits, identifying and closing-out gaps and non-compliance.
- Identifying training needs relating to H&S, Quality and Environmental requirements.
- Work with the sister-site to share best practice, supporting their H&S policies in particular.
- Review internal systems and procedures relating to HSEQ, identity improvement opportunities and introduce improvements in tandem with colleagues in the management team.
This job is commutable from Hinckley, Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”