5 months ago
- Quality Engineer
- Based in Southwell Nottinghamshire. Free parking. NOT battle into a city
- As Quality Engineer you will support manufacturing to ensure robust products / processes / systems and effective communication with all customers, suppliers and internal colleagues on quality related issues.
- 37.5 Hours per week. Finish at 2pm on a Friday
- 150 headcount multi-national business
- A friendly conscientious and people focused medium sized manufacturer
Quality Engineer jobs role Automotive, Aerospace components manufacturing based near Southwell, 100 – 150 headcount manufacturing and engineering business. 37 hours per week, 25 days holiday. Company passionate about training and developing their employees. Fun and conscientious company culture
This Quality Engineer job role will suit:
- A Quality Engineer with experience of working within the automotive / aerospace sector
- Knowledge of PPAP and FAIR documentation
- Knowledge of TS9100 & AS9100 & ISO 13485 would be beneficial but not essential
- Six Sigma knowledge
- The ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure are essential
The Quality Engineer job will involve:
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by resolving external and internal customer concerns promptly.
- To control and coordinate customer quality approval submissions (PPAP/PSW/FAIR etc)
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for day-to-day and new model launch activities.
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external (eg IATF 16949) quality standards, Environmental and departmental procedures.
- Responsibility for making informed decisions regarding line stoppages due to quality problems
- Assist in the training of quality awareness, working with operational supervisory and management teams.
- Ensure control plans APQP and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activity (use of six sigma for example) within the business.
- Prepare PPAP and submit, including production of sample parts.
- Maintain measurement equipment including Gage R&R studies
- Monitor and analyse process capability including data collection
This Quality Engineer jobs role is commutable fromSouthwell, Mansfield,Lincoln, Newark, Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.