£30,000 - £40,000
7 months ago
Quality Engineer jobs roles. 20 headcount innovative engineering organisation, electromechanical product, genuine growth plans, scope for personal and professional development.
Are you a Quality Engineer with an electromechanical, electrical, electronic background seeking quality engineering, production engineering jobs, manufacturing engineering jobs in the Bicester, Oxfordshire region?
Salary Guide: £30K - £40K commensurate with experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, 37.5 hours working week.
This Quality Engineer job will suit:
- A Quality Engineer who would enjoy a broad and varied role within an engineering / manufacturing SME.
- We are looking for a Quality Engineer with a strong quality problem resolution background who can help drive practical quality improvements.
- Experience of working within an electromechanical, electrical or electronics product manufacturing environment is preferred.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (apprenticeship, HNC, HND, degree) in an engineering, production, manufacturing or similar discipline.
The Quality Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 20 headcount innovative, dynamic engineering SME business that develops and manufactures laser measurement / vision system technology for global industrial markets.
- Salary guide: £30K - £40K dependent on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 3% company pension contribution, 37.5 hours working week.
The Quality Engineer job will involve:
- Liaison with suppliers, sub-contract manufacturers and customers to drive quality improvement and take the lead in resolving day-to-day quality issues.
- Issue and log concessions and non-conformances, follow up on actions and ensure these are closed out.
- Inspection of first off products and carry out functional tests if required.
- Control of product release and approvals processes, including software, electronics, mechanical and customer facing documents.
- Carry out internal and external audits and support the maintenance of the Quality System to the standards required by ISO 9001:2015, working closely with an external Quality Consultant.
This Quality Engineer job is commutable from Bicester, Kidlington, Witney, Banbury, Oxford, Aylesbury, Buckingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd