£28,000 - £32,000
about 1 year ago
Opportunity for a Quality Engineer / Inspector from an electronics / electrical background. The company design and manufacture electrical devices for oil and gas, petrochem, marine, defence and specialist vehicle applications.
Salary & Package: £28,000 - £32,000
This job will suit:
- Electrical / electronic engineering qualification.
- Experience of working to stringent audited ISO quality standards
- Knowledge of improvement methodologies such as lean manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Root Cause Analysis.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, can-do management team.
- Established product brand.
- High integrity product.
- The company develops their own technology and has a worldwide reputation in their product niches.
- This will be a great opportunity for a person that wants to work for a company which expects to deliver high quality products which are assembled in a facility using compliant methods.
The job will involve:
- Incoming product quality and effective resolution of any identified non-conforming parts.
- Involvement in the corrective/preventive action programme.
- Inspection/test of completed electrical assemblies
- Working to ISO 9001 standards.
- Maintenance of the company calibration system
- Being a proactive part of the team.
This position is based in Birmingham.
To apply, please contact Jayne Baxter