about 1 month ago
- Three Quality Engineering positions available due to rapidly rising growth. One of which is Supplier focussed.
- Can consider Graduates with junior experience, through to a more experienced Quality Engineer from the aerospace sector.
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer from the aerospace sector, or a Graduate with recent Quality / Manufacturing experience? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing engineering business working on high value projects / components. Excellent chance to develop tailored aerospace skills.
Salary: Flexible range depending on experience – Graduate starting salary, up to £45,000 per annum for a more Senior Quality Engineer.
This Aerospace Quality Engineer role will suit:
- Ideally have an understanding of core “Zero Defect” engineering tools (i.e. PFMEA, PPAP, FAIR’s, SPC)
- Understanding of crucial quality standards such as AS/EN 9100 and NADCAP is an advantage.
- Previous experience within a precision manufacturing company within a quality capacity.
- Good engineering knowledge and read engineering drawings
- Formal engineering qualification – HNC / HND / Degree
- Aerospace experience would be ideal
The Quality Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Expanding company with long-term lucrative contracts
- The business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – a great company culture where you can come to work and thrive in your role.
- Negotiable salary + excellent benefits. We could consider a Graduate through to a more Senior Engineer.
The Quality Engineer job will involve:
- Be primary contact for all zero defect activities
- Drive key problem-solving projects
- Support New Product Introduction
- Drive quality standards across different departments
- Perform internal audits and reviews
This job is commutable from Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.