guideline £28,000 plus pension
4 months ago
by agreement / asap
£28-30,000 + pension
Joining a team of Quality Engineers, you will collect manufacturing data using manufacturing quality engineer tools like SPC to measure production scrap, and use quality engineer problem solving tools like 8D, 5Y and root cause analysis to help solve quality concerns. There will be some manufacturing quality internal audits, and support new product introduction activities like APQP.
This is Quality Engineer role suited to a person that likes to get things done, follow things through and who is willing to learn. You don’t need s loads of experience for this role - attitude and drive are more important at the job application stage for this job as a manufacturing Quality Engineer.
£28,000 salary guideline. Manufacturing company with an increasing involvement in hybrid electric vehicle platforms.
- Identifying the root cause of manufacturing non conformances and rejects
- Collecting and analysing data collected from the manufacturing process and final inspection
- Working with manufacturing and engineering colleagues to find corrective actions
- Document changes and be part of the team communicating corrective actions to customers
- Involvement win Internal Audits and updating manufacturing Operator Instructions SOPs.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Telford, Stourbridge, Kidderminster and surrounding areas.
To apply please apply by email to Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.