£38,000 to £40,000 as a guide
about 1 month ago
- Chance to be a part of a growing business that offers stability.
- Make key changes within the business that have a real impact on the quality process.
Varied Quality Engineering position available within a growing manufacturing business. The company supply parts into the automotive sector so any prior knowledge from this industry will be required.
Salary & Package: c£38,000 to £40,000 as a guide Days based position with an early Friday finish.
This Quality Engineer job will involve:
- Assist in managing the Quality Department in the absence of the Quality Manager.
- Liaise with both customers and suppliers to ensure both internal and external requirements are achieved.
- Control customer complaints, ensuring timely response and actions and closing out of 8D’s.
- Undertake measurement of Company performance and customer feedback, providing the relevant corrective action plans.
- Assist the Company Management to ensure that the procedures and working practices comply with the ISO/TS16949 requirements.
- Undertake both internal and external audits.
- Prepare PPAP’s including FMEA’s, Control Plans and Flow Charts.
- Prepare Control Charts and Concerns
- Prepare Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Control of drawings and specifications into and out of department.
- Undertake, where relevant, first-off inspections.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve quality issues and undertake quality awareness training.
The Quality Engineer job will suit;
- Hold an engineering qualification – Ideally HND or above
- Knowledge of problem-solving tools and methodology - APQP, FMEA, Control Plans, PPAP, IMDS and 8D’s.
- Experience maintaining any relevant standards such as ISO, BRC, TS16949 etc.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes.