Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
10 months ago
Quality Coordinator jobs role. Excellent opportunity for a Quality Coordinator or Senior Quality Inspector who is looking for the opportunity to make a positive impact in a highly successful manufacturing business. This opportunity is working with a well-established and very profitable family-owned business
As Quality Coordinator you will work alongside the Production and Stock Control teams in order to ensure all products are of optimum quality. This is a hands-on position, working within a manufacturing environment and predominantly focused on improving processes, controls and product consistency. This is a very varied role which requires someone with stakeholder engagement skills.
Salary & Package: Fantastic salary, depending on your level of experience + strong wider benefits package
This Quality Coordinator job will suit:
- Previous experience with ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 or 50001.
- A proven Quality Coordinator within a production, manufacturing or building materials environment. This a hands on, leading from the front position so similar experience is essential.
- Someone who can drive improvements across the quality process, generally having a good eye for spotting opportunities to improve consistency and work more efficiently.
- Liaising with a number of internal stakeholders, including the production, stock and purchasing teams.
The Quality Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- As a business their order book has a number of projects lasting at least 5 years. They are Brexit proof and have made NO redundancies during the current pandemic - offering great security amongst their staff.
- Flexible salary to suit your level of experience. Opportunities to progress and have a direct impact on the business.
- Working within a yard environment so you will occasionally be outdoors based
The Quality Coordinator job will involve:
- Leading quality improvements across a multi-site manufacturing business.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO accreditation 9001 (any experience with 14001, 45001 or 50001 would also be beneficial).
- Making key suggestions on how to improve product consistency.
- Carrying out standard checks on products and processes, including stock, to ensure customers receive high quality products.
- Coaching, training, and supporting staff across the business to achieve ‘Right First Time’ products and processes.
This Quality Coordinator job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”