5 months ago
Quality Compliance Manager
- Food industry Quality Compliance Manager jobs role / Quality Manager jobs
- Must have strong auditor / quality / compliance experience in the food industry
- Must have experience of food factory BRC / BRC audit experience
- BRC, supplier quality audits
- Working for an SME business you will be well rewarded but also have lots flexibility
Are you seeking auditor jobs, compliance jobs or quality jobs in the food industry? Do you have strong BRC, food and auditing experience and want a really varied, diverse role in a medium sized expanding business. You may be a quality manager OR someone in a quality job in the food manufacturing industry who is seeking a step up.
This Quality Compliance Manager jobs role will suit:
- A Compliance Manager, Quality Auditor, Supplier Auditor or Quality professional (Quality Manager or Quality Compliance Manager)
- Seeking quality jobs / food industry jobs within 30 miles of Solihull, Coventry, Warwick, Nuneaton sort of region
The Quality Compliance Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME business with a fantastic reputation in the Food industry and great relationship with the premium retailers in the UK.
- Excellent company culture, values that include customer first, honesty, fun and passion, it is an extremely nice environment to work within.
This Quality Compliance Manager jobs role is based in the Solihull region, commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwick.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.