£26,500 plus pension
19 days ago
Quality Assurance Technician, Washington, £26,500 and pension
Manufacturing Production Quality Assurance in an automotive component manufacturing factory using automotive production quality processes like PPAP, Control Plans and Corrective Actions.This manufacturing quality assurance role will involve Quality Audits, responding to product quality concerns, ensuring quality issues are handled quickly and that customers and colleagues are communicated with promptly.The key focus is to be part of the quality team, respond quickly to quality issues, ensure the customer is happy and colleagues are kept up to date.
- Quality Assurance role with a growing manufacturing business.
- The company has a secure order book stretching out over the next six years and is growing.
- The job is part of a quality assurance team of in a professional factory manufacturing automotive parts.
- Monday to Friday. Normal daytime hours (not shifts). 39hrs.
- This job will suit a person experienced in automotive manufacturing, great customer service attitude and some appreciation of the quality assurance tools used in automotive manufacturing.
The business encourages a “safety” first culture on the shop floor.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work with a high performing business supplying into the region’s best car plant
- The company offers good job security with big chunks of their order book confirmed for the next 6 to 7 years.
- A well organised business with a good understanding of each persons responsibilities.
- Starting salary plus the enhancement for shift-work totals up to about £26,500 plus pension.
This position is commutable from Washington, Gateshead, Sunderland, Tyneside and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”