£40,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
QA / Quality Assurance Officer vacancy for a well-respected building products manufacturer supplying into high profile construction and refurbishment projects. Leading Quality Assurance (ISO9001 accredited) and Health & Safety, Environmental function within the factory and the office. Role will involve Quality Assurance audits, to ensure compliance to best practice inspections, risk assessments and incident investigations and.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + private healthcare, pension
This job will suit:
- NEBOSH Qualified Quality, Health and Safety (QHSE) Advisor / Officer
- Ideally with a background of manufacturing / factory / construction or installations industry
- Person with significant audit and inspection experience
- Self-starter, committed to QHSE advising and writing policies and procedures.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, professional company with a first class reputation in their market for 30 years of trading.
- Friendly culture, with team ethics, flexibility and company reputation placed high on the management agenda.
- High quality product, market leading in their niche, supplying specialist products to high profile building and refurbishment projects.
The job will involve:
- Leading, maintaining and developing QHSE management systems, supporting line managers in delivery of those objectives.
- Maintaining best practice within office, factory and supporting teams out on sites with risk assessments, inspections, incident investigations, fire prevention and training
- Responsibility for audits and maintaining existing accreditations - ISO 9001, FORS, FSC
- Monitoring the site “permit to work” system
Commutable from: St Albans, Herefordshire, Watford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd