8 months ago
QA Assurance, QHSE Advisor, Building Materials Manufacturing, ST Albans, Hertfordshire
QA / Quality Assurance Officer vacancy for a well-respected building products manufacturer supplying into high profile construction and refurbishment projects. Leading Quality Assurance (ISO9001 accredited) and Health & Safety, Environmental function within the factory and the office. Role will involve Quality Assurance audits, to ensure compliance to best practice inspections, risk assessments and incident investigations.
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 + private healthcare, pension
This job will suit:
- NEBOSH Qualified Quality, Health and Safety (QHSE) Advisor / Officer
- Ideally with a background of manufacturing / factory / construction or installations industry
- Person with significant audit and inspection experience
- Self-starter, committed to QHSE advising and writing policies and procedures.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, professional company with a first class reputation in their market for 30 years of trading.
- Friendly culture, with team ethics, flexibility and company reputation placed high on the management agenda.
- High quality product, market leading in their niche, supplying specialist products to high profile building and refurbishment projects.
The job will involve:
- Leading, maintaining and developing QHSE management systems, supporting line managers in delivery of those objectives.
- Maintaining best practice within office, factory and supporting teams out on sites with risk assessments, inspections, incident investigations, fire prevention and training
- Responsibility for audits and maintaining existing accreditations - ISO 9001, FORS, FSC
- Monitoring the site “permit to work” system
Commutable from: St Albans, Herefordshire, Watford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.