£30,000 - £35,000
6 months ago
Quality Assurance Engineer
£30-35,000 + pension
West Bromwich, B70 9EG
Joining a team of Quality Engineers and Manufacturing Quality Assurance Technicians, you will support internal quality audits, update SOPs and Quality Manual, and support manufacturing engineering quality problem solving using quality tools like 8D, 5Y and root cause analysis in a product engineering facility including metal pressings and surface finish. This Quality Engineer role will join a business committed to improving productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Identifying the root cause of manufacturing non conformances and rejects
- Collecting and analysing data collected from the manufacturing process and final inspection
- Working with manufacturing and engineering colleagues to find corrective actions
- Document changes and be part of the team communicating corrective actions to customers
- Involvement win Internal Audits and updating manufacturing Operator Instructions SOPs.
Key skills and Experience for the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Understanding of manufacturing quality processes used in automotive IATF TS16949, ISO9001 and professional quality systems
- Problem solving tools like 8D, 5Y, Ishikawa
- Data collection, SPC
- Some experience of Internal auditing in the manufacturing engineering production facility.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Walsall, Willenhall, Birmingham, Stafford, Tamworth and Great Barr.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”