£35,000 to £45,000
4 months ago
Responsible for upkeep of Quality Management System, quality documents change control, internal audits for the ISO 9001. You will also have the chance to take part in the introduction of Environmental ISO14001 and Health & Safety ISO45001 / 18001. This job vacancy is at a manufacturer of specialist products used in healthcare, manufacturing and industrial environments.
Salary & Package: £35,000 - £40,000
This job will suit:
- A person with an interest and some experience in a quality function, ideally in chemistry, manufacturing, scientific, industrial process, food manufacturing, or a workplace with a formal quality system.
- Experience of ISO9001, 14001 and 45001 / 18001 and PAS99 Integrated Management System.
- You will need to be able to write and update documents, work in a team, show ability to learn and develop.
- A Levels, BTEC HND or Degree in technical or scientific subjects would be a major advantage.
- A Six Sigma qualification is desired.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established company with a strong market position and ongoing growth plans
- Well organised, structured manufacturing company with professional, motivated staff throughout the site.
- 3Long-term job opportunity to develop skills and knowledge of Quality systems and processes
- Starting salary of between £35,000 - £40,000, depending on experience
The job will involve:
- Upkeep of QMS system which will include reading and updating documentation for quality control processes and procedures, checking and maintaining specifications, support compliance with appropriate legislation and with traceability for finished goods.
- Implementing and managing QA documents change control to reflect different technical specifications, SOPs, test sheets etc.
- Supporting internal and external audits to ISO 9001 standard.
- Assisting in third party audits.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Lincoln, Grantham, Leicester, Tamworth, Loughborough and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter