Highly Competitive Base Salary + Wider Benefits Package
16 days ago
QA Officer jobs role, working with a high growth engineering SME that are genuinely passionate about developing their employees. This business has a fantastic culture, focused on being a collaborative working environment where everyone mucks together.
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + 25 days holiday, flexible working hours and performance bonus scheme
This QA Officer job will suit:
- A recent graduate in a Microbiology, Biological Science or similar discipline.
- Experience of bacterial testing, including Minimum Inhibitor Concertation and Sterility testing.
- Someone familiar with working in a busy laboratory / test environment.
- Awareness of Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs), in a lab or pharmaceutical environment would be beneficial.
- Not afraid to get stuck in, this will be a very hands-on role at the sort of company where everyone gets involved. You will be required to ‘wear a number of hats’.
The QA Officer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- High growth and busy work environment, with lots of opportunity to work on a variety of different projects – no two days will be the same here!
- This is a collaborative working environment, where further training and development of staff is highly encouraged.
- Highly competitive base salary + 25 days holiday, flexible working hours and performance bonus scheme.
The QA Officer job will involve:
- Leading QA activity across a group of 3 microbiology based businesses.
- Recording and investigating non-conformances
- Management of Document Control process
- Internal and external audits
- Developing internal processes and procedures for testing – we’re looking for someone who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
This position is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Castle Donington, Mansfield and the surrounding areas.