£44,000 - £48,000 + pension and company bonus
about 1 year ago
Purchasing Manager Chesterfield
- Lead procurement function for an expanding engineering manufacturing business.
- Negotiate contracts, select suppliers, evaluate their effectiveness, and build relationships with existing suppliers to deliver a modern purchasing and supply chain strategy to match business growth.
- Drive cost reduction and meet KPI’s on OTIF, lead-time and Quality.
- Procurement focused, with additional coverage of Inventory, Logistics and Stores
Salary & Package: £44,000 - £48,000 + pension and company bonus
What do we need for this Purchasing Manager vacancy?
- Experienced strategic Purchasing Manager with background in engineering manufacturing business
- Strong negotiation / analytical / numeral skills
- Procurement focused experience, with additional coverage of Inventory, Logistics and Stores
- A person who likes to “get things done” prioritising, influencing engineers by using data and decisiveness
The Purchasing Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business with a modern facility and lots of investment in people, facilities and equipment.
- Technology-based company with specialist expertise and experience in the design, engineering and manufacturing.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company.
- Salary & Package: £44,000 - £48,000 + pension and company bonus
The Purchasing Manager job will involve:
- Responsible for supplier selection, contract negotiation, pricing and inventory management
- Lead a small team, developing and implementing purchasing strategy
- Manage new supplier relationships as well as existing
- Driving cost reduction and meet KPI’s on OTIF, lead-time and Quality
- Managing supplier KPI’s & Vendor rating
This job is commutable from Rotherham Chesterfield, Sheffield, Worksop, Mansfield, Doncaster, Alfreton, Hucknall and surrounding North Derbyshire areas
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd