6 months ago
Purchasing / Procurement Manager, Ibstock, LE67 Leicestershire
- Lead procurement and supply chain function for an expanding aerospace business.
- Frequent travel to Western Europe and occasionally India and China.
- Negotiate contracts, select suppliers, evaluate their effectiveness, and build relationships with existing suppliers to deliver a modern purchasing and supply chain strategy to match business growth.
- Managing a small team.
Attractive Salary in the region of £55,000 upwards.
This Purchasing Manager job will suit:
- Experienced strategic Purchasing Manager
- Accustomed to frequent travel to source and build relationships
- Recent experience of working with Aerospace / Automotive type industry
- Strong negotiation / analytical / numeral skills
The Purchasing Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Newly created role. You will make a real difference to the profitability of a medium sized business
- Diverse customer base – supply in to a variety of Aerospace manufacturers
- A brand new position created due to recent expansion
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement
- Good starting salary and benefits
The Purchasing Manager job will involve:
- Responsible for supplier selection, contract negotiation, pricing and inventory management
- Lead a small team, developing and implementing purchasing strategy
- Manage new supplier relationships as well as existing
- Conduct pricing analysis
- Managing contractual agreements
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Tamworth, Birmingham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.