over 1 year ago
- Purchasing Manager jobs role
- Engineering / manufacturing business, Andover (multi-national business). £20m t/o
- Role is part of the senior management team – reports directly into MD
- CIPS / MCIPS / Purchasing Manager / Senior Buyer experience in expanding engineering SMEs required
Are you a Purchasing Manager or Senior Buyer / Strategic Buyer seeking Purchasing manager jobs in Andover / Hampshire?
This Purchasing manager jobs role will involve : Review, negotiate and manage LTA’s (Long Term Agreements) for all critical long lead-time raw materials sourced globally to ensure continuity of supply and suitable UK stock levels to support changing demand. As part of the senior leadership team you will drive improvements to the supply chain and the internal purchasing / procurement functions
Are you looking for Purchasing manager jobs commutable from the Andover, Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury and surrounding areas?
Ideally you will have a strong experience within engineering or manufacturing SMEs
The Purchasing Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and profitable engineering / technical SME (£20m t/o)
- A chance to really make an impact within the business – report directly into the MD – you will be part of the senior leadership team
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This Purchasing Manager jobs role will suit:
- Someone seeking purchasing manager jobs within engineering / manufacturing
- Potentially MCIPS / CIPS or just solid experience helping engineering SMEs drive good practice in the supply chain function
- Seeking purchasing jobs / senior buyer jobs in the Andover region
This Purchasing Manager jobs role is based near Andover, commutable from Andover, Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury and surrounding areas.
To apply for this job, please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
Reference: DC-EPR 130902-EP