65000 - 70000 + benefits
about 2 months ago
Purchasing Manager, £65-70,000,
- Purchasing Procurement Manager, permanent, £65-70k & benefits.
- Large manufacturing and engineering business supplying into global customers across transport, medical, energy and mechanical engineering.
- Manage the purchasing team of four including buyers and planners.
- Responsible for day to day delivery of parts and supplies, plus the strategic development of specialist mechanical engineering suppliers, agreeing suppler contracts and supplier development.
- Improvement projects will include; minimise inventory, maximize on time delivery, and work with planning and quality to continually improve process and efficiency, plus the coaching and development of the team.
This Purchasing Manager job role will suit:
- An experienced staff manager, able to coach and develop people.
- Manufacturing facility experience, and appreciation of pace and change associated with the sector.
- Purchasing leadership skills, enjoys the day to day urgency and delivery of critical product to manufacturing teams.
- Team worker in the leadership team at a large manufacturer.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is committed to best practice
- The business is a respected manufacturer with strong market share that has shown growth in 2021.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
This job is commutable from Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Morden, Wimbledon, Croydon,
This job is commutable from Burntwood, Bloxwich, Walsall, Tamworth, Birmingham, Minworth, Lichfield, Stafford, Rugeley, Burton-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Telford.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Thank you for taking the time to apply.