Newark on Trent
£18,000 - £22,000
about 2 years ago
Exciting Purchasing Coordinator / Purchasing Assistant jobs role with a multi-national company based in Newark.
Are you local to Newark and looking for Purchasing Coordinator jobs / Purchasing Assistant jobs? Alternatively are you an Administrator who has excellent experience dealing with suppliers who would be suited to a purchasing assistant / purchasing coordinator role (good attention to detail, IT skills and experience of following structured quality systems).
£20,000 approx. Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30. 25 days holiday. 4% pension.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Purchasing Coordinator / Purchasing Assistant who is seeking a varied job in the Newark area
Function of the job and background required:
- Confer with Purchasing Manager.
- Carry out general administration functions for Purchasing.
- Liaise with suppliers and generate an approved and un-approved supplier base.
- Make recommendations on improving working practices and maintain product quality.
- Work in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety rules & regulations.
- Comply with the Quality Assurance Systems, Procedures, Policies and Objectives
- Encourage Quality Improvement activities
- Be flexible to cover other areas in the business that you have been trained to undertake
This Purchasing Coordinator / Purchasing Assistant jobs role is based in Newark, commutable from Mansfield, Nottingham, Lincoln, Grantham, Worksop.
To apply for this job, please contact Sophie Taylor