£22,000 - £26,000
7 days ago
Purchasing Coordinator, Oakham
- Buyer jobs, Purchasing, Procurement role in Oakham
- Working for an SME business within the engineering / technical industry, part of a purchasing team responsible for source a range or direct & indirect materials crucial to business operation.
- Junior Buyer / Purchasing Coordinator / Purchasing Administrator looking to advance their career within procurement.
- Growing business who treats its employees really well, excellent benefits and plenty of career development. £22,000 - £26,000
This Purchasing jobs role will suit:
- A junior buyer, purchasing assistant, purchasing coordinator seeking a new challenge within a technical business that buy and sell across Europe & the UK.
- You will ideally have some purchasing experience, CIPS qualification would be great but not ideal.
- Experience of working within a engineering, production, manufacturing type of industry would be beneficial – knowledge of both direct & indirect purchasing would be an advantage.
- Strong Excel skills, able to handle and manipulate data
- Any exposure to MRP / ERP systems and good IT skills would be beneficial
- The team is friendly, conscientious and has a ‘can do’ attitude – you will need to share these characteristics.
The Purchasing jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very professional and progressive company, they seek to promote within so this is an excellent opportunity to grow your purchasing career long term.
- Growing international business, they have been performing excellently so there will be plenty of stability.
- Excellent starting salary, £22,000 - 26,000.
- No two days are the same! You will get involved with a variety of interesting projects
This jobs role is commutable from Oakham, Rutland, Peterborough, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Stamford and surrounding areas.
To Apply for this role please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment - email@example.com
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.