£25,000 - £30,000
8 months ago
- Buyer jobs, Purchasing, Procurement role in Leicester
- Working for an SME business within the scientific industry, working within a purchasing team responsible for multimillion pounds spend.
- Junior Buyer / Purchasing Coordinator looking to advance their career within procurement.
- Growing business in a diverse range of sectors, dynamic organisation that isn’t pigeon holed into a specific market.
This Purchasing jobs role will suit:
- A buyer, purchasing assistant, purchasing coordinator seeking a new challenge within a scientific business that buy and sell across Europe & the UK.
- You will ideally have some purchasing experience, CIPS qualification would be great but not ideal.
- Experience of working within a scientific, laboratory, technical type of industry would be beneficial – accustomed to working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Strong Excel skills, able to handle and manipulate data
- Any exposure to MRP / ERP systems and good IT skills would be beneficial
- The team is friendly, conscientious and has a ‘can do’ attitude – you will need to share these characteristics.
The Purchasing jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Very professional and progressive company, they seek to promote within so this is an excellent opportunity to grow your purchasing career long term.
- Excellent starting salary, £25,000 - £30,000.
- No two days are the same! You will get involved with a variety of interesting projects
This Purchasing jobs role is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Oadby, Markfield, Coalville and surrounding areas.
To apply for this role please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Reference – DT-EPR163857