£26-30 for less experienced, £30-34k for fully experienced
7 months ago
by agreement / asap
Supply Chain Planning in Manufacturing
ST21 - Stafford / Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Production Planning, scheduling, inbound materials supply chain management and stock planning in a manufacturing production factory with small and medium volumes. Production planning and supply chain tends to medium-term planning, some are long lead. Low number of SKU’s. The Production Panning Manager covers raw material supply chain management, supplier management, materials planning, stock holding, and raising purchase orders in an established production process factory. There is opportunity to modernise the approach to supply chain, materials management, stores, supply chain flow and supplier analysis. Improve stock levels. Introduce Lean principles. Monitor supplier performance. Work with top management team to modernise manufacturing processes.
Salary Guideline: £26,000 - £34,000 + pension. (£26-30 for less experienced, £30-34k for fully experienced)
- Are you a planner / supply chain coordinator with professional experience looking for career progression?
·Have you got good knowledge of planning, materials management, scheduling and supply chain systems, LEAN principles of planning and MRP / ERP systems? They use Navision.
- Are you a creative, analytical person who is always looking at ways to improve processes and is willing to try new ideas?
- This role could suit a person with some experience in manufacturing and production, maybe in planning, scheduling and materials management. This role can suit a recently graduated person looking for opportunity to develop themselves.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Professional, ambitious manufacturing company with motivated staff throughout.
- Company with an established client base including leading UK and European manufacturers, and a growing order book.
- Career progression. This is an opportunity to replace a retiring manager and to join a new leadership team and become part of the future success of the business.
This job is commutable from Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Telford, Cannock, Crewe and surrounding areas in Staffordshire.