35000-40000 + Pension
about 2 months ago
Buyer Purchasing, £35-40k + pension, Croydon, SM6
- Buyer in a manufacturing or engineering workplace, purchasing and expediting, updating MRP, working as part of a team, placing orders and chasing up suppliers to ensure on time delivery.
- Large engineering business supplying into transport, energy and mechanical engineering.
- Varied work – not just buying the same inbound stock everyday.
- Responsible for helping the purchasing team stay on top of the day to day ordering and delivery of parts and supplies.
- Essential to have experience in purchasing of physical product, ideally in engineering or manufacturing. .
This Buyer Purchasing job role will suit:
- An experienced Buyer with experience in an engineering or manufacturing workplace or with experience of engineering or mechanical sector,
- Confident with MRP and IT skills, ideally Navision.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company is committed to best practice
- The business is a respected manufacturer with strong market share that has shown growth in 2021.
- Excellent working environment with an exciting company
This job is commutable from Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Morden, Wimbledon, Croydon, Purley.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Thank you for taking the time to apply.