Commensurate with Experience
12 days ago
Proposals Engineer, Lincolnshire
- Proposals Engineer jobs role, Project Engineer jobs role, Applications Engineer jobs role.
- Automation engineering and special purpose machinery business operating within a stable industry sector – food manufacturing.
- Newly created role that will grow with the business.
- Modern manufacturing and office facilities.
- Competitive salary + pension + bonus + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + life assurance.
Are you seeking Proposals Engineer jobs or Project Engineer jobs or Applications Engineer jobs in the Gainsborough, Doncaster, Lincoln, Retford, Newark sort of regions (Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire)?
This Proposals Engineer job will suit:
- Experience of working within a role whereby you have had to pull together technical and commercial information to support the generation of quotes or proposals for new projects.
- You may have gained your experience within a Proposals Engineer, Estimator, Project Engineer or Applications Engineer position – your experience is more important than job title.
- Previous experience of working in any of the following environments would be preferred; automation engineering; automation and controls; special purpose machinery environment – all projects are largely bespoke engineered solutions to customer requirements.
- You are likely to hold a formal qualification in an engineering or manufacturing discipline.
This Proposals Engineer job will involve:
- This is a key role providing a link to many areas of the business to support the development of cost proposals for new projects (up to £1million plus project values).
- Gathering all information and costs required to enable the sales team to put together accurate quotes.
- Support the sales team in developing customer proposals for the best machine or system solution.
- Development of in house systems to help drive efficiency in the RFQ process e.g. price list generation and building of a database for assembly costs.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- Automation engineering and special purpose machinery business developing solutions for customers predominately within the food manufacturing sectors.
- Modern manufacturing and office facilities, good employee length of tenure.
- £8m t/o, heading towards £10m t/o business in 2021 with 55 employees.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday, life assurance.
This Estimator job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.