£35,000 - £45,000
23 days ago
Projects Controller jobs role. World Class technology development and manufacturing company with ambitious growth plans. Project control / project management role within an electronics manufacturing environment, opportunity to shape systems / process and implement best practice.
Are you a Project Controller / Project Manager / Project Planner seeking jobs in London?
Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £35K to £45K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
This Projects Controller job will suit:
- Experience of working within a role that has been focussed on project control or project management.
- You will be an advanced user of Excel and very familiar with other IT office applications.
- Any experience of working within an engineering / manufacturing / technology development / technical environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Apprenticeship / HNC / HND) in a business, technical or administration discipline.
The Project Controller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A technology leader within the rail and construction markets. The company design, develop and manufacture wireless communications technology.
- Rapidly growing organisation, current headcount of 30 people, 2018 t/o was £3m with that set to rise to £7.5m in the next 3 years.
- The company is now moving onto its next phase of development to transition from a small to a medium sized business and a journey to world-class manufacturing.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £35K to £45K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
The Project Controller job will involve:
- Newly created role to take control of customer projects, shaping and managing the projects process and project documentation from initial planning, through production, delivery and after sales support.
- Ensure projects delivered on time, to budget and meet customer specifications / expectations.
- Planning of incoming customer orders and monitoring of live customer projects taking action when necessary to meet delivery targets.
- Liaison across the business (sales, production, service etc…) and customers to update on project progress.
- Develop and shaping internal processes and systems to contribute to the development of a fully integrated project control system.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford