£ Competitive hourly rate
9 months ago
Project planner jobs role construction, civils, utilities (gas water electricity). Pipelines and infrastructure. Primavera P6. 12 month contract with a great day rate.
Are you a Project Manager / Project Planner with Primavera / P6 experience? Ideally from the construction, civil engineering, utilities sector?
Ideally you will have some Primavera experience and be available to start this 12 month assignment ASAP (within the next month).
Are you seeking Project Manager jobs / project planner jobs with Primavera? This Project Planner job is based near Derby / Nottingham, commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield, Loughborough, Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Doncaster, Leeds
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 12 month contract
- Excellent day rate
- Flexibility with hours and days – 5 days per week or 4 days per week to suit
- Some work from home flexibility (the odd day once established)
- Really easy to get to – just off the M1 near Mansfield / Chesterfield.
- Dedicated project team – it’s a top priority within the business so you won’t need to win hearts and minds to secure resource!
- Friendly, conscientious medium sized business – you will need to have similar values (with a ‘get stuck in’, pro-active attitude and someone who engages with stakeholders in a pleasant manner)
This job will suit:
- A Project Planner with Primavera experience P6 or similar
- Ideally some exposure to the construction, civil engineering, utilities sector
- Any experience of pipeline / pipe infrastructure would be beneficial but not required
- A Primavera Planner who is able to start this 12 month assignment within the next month
This Project Planner jobs role / Primavera Planer jobs is based near Derby commutable easily from Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield, Loughborough, Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Doncaster, Leeds