£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Project Manager / Programme Manager role. Lead, coordinate and deliver new and exciting manufacturing projects for a variety of customers across aerospace, automotive, Digital / Advanced Engineering, food, medical, electronics. Role would suit a graduate in Business, Projects and perhaps an Engineering discipline wanting to develop their career within Programmes / Project Engineer / Project Manager positions.
Salary & Package: Fantastic salary and wider benefits.
Are you a Project Manager or Programme Manager looking to thrive in a growing R&D environment in the Coventry area? This Digital Engineering / Automotive / Aerospace focused Project Manager jobs role is with a dynamic, highly innovative Automotive / Aerospace engineering SME – this role will be involved with IoT, Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence.
This job will suit:
- Someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and highly motivated looking to progress into a high calibre career path with an expanding and highly profitable business.
- You will have the ability to build long term working relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure projects are correctly managed and delivered on time.
- Ability to manage and adapt team approaches to alter the course of a project.
- You will be degree or qualified within a Business, Projects or an Engineering discipline.
- A Prince 2 qualification would be beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is one of the most exciting companies to work for – they are at the forefront of the R&D technology industry.
- They have a fantastic, state of the art facility with numerous research and development departments including automation, robotics and material testing.
- Usual hours are 09:00 to 16:00. This company will support you in having a really good work life balance.
- They are incredibly passionate about learning and development. You will be given plenty of opportunities to develop yourself professionally. They are keen to put their employees through additional qualification i.e. Prince 2.
- Pension is 8% matched contribution. Wider benefits are fantastic.
- Salary & Package: Fantastic salary and wider benefits.
The job will involve:
- Liaising with resource owners / team leaders to ensure effective use of resources in delivering project quality, cost & delivery within project scope.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities relates to PM tools and processes
- To lead and manage successful delivery of a number of projects working across various MTC Technology Themes and industry sectors
- Meeting customers at both commencement and throughout projects to assess, capture and thoroughly understand their needs.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Warwick, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd INDHP