£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
Project Manager / Engineering Manager jobs role. Product development and manufacturing business. Dynamic forward thinking leadership team. Modern, state of the art manufacturing facility. Role will suit a Project Manager, Programme Manager, Engineering Manager with previous experience of managing the set up and fit out of a new manufacturing facility / laboratory / chemical works or similar.
Salary dependent upon experience. Benefits include; annual bonus; 5% pension 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Project Manager job will suit:
- A Project Manager or Programme Manager or Engineering Manager with experience of working within an engineering / manufacturing environment.
- We are specifically looking for a Project Manager with previous experience of managing the set up and fit out of a manufacturing facility / technical laboratory / chemical works within a highly regulated / controlled products / restricted environment e.g. chemicals, pharma, medical, process, nuclear or similar.
- Somebody who can bring together project teams to successfully manage cross functional projects within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- Salary dependent upon experience, annual bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The Engineering Manager job will involve:
- Management of projects from conception to completion on-time, to specification and to budget.
- This role will initially have a specific bias to leading an internal project to set up and fit out a new small scale manufacturing facility.
- Interpreting customer requirements, developing detailed project plans and leading the efforts of cross-functional project teams.
- Ensure project risks and identified and managed effectively using a gated process.
This Project Manager job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd