£45,000 - £50,000
MB - EPR104530-EP
about 1 year ago
PROJECT MANAGER – RAIL. CROYDON London
- Working for globally recognised company who have been around for over 150 years
- Project Manager position within an established business that work on lucrative repair and overhaul projects in the rail industry
- 100% family owned business providing innovative technical solutions
£45,000 – £50,000 + benefits
This Project Manager job will suit:
- Project Manager with repair and overhaul experience (MRO) within Rail or Oil & Gas preferably
- APM or Prince qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and understanding of commercial realities and implications
The Project Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Join a successful and well respected engineering company with global reach
- Work with some of the most iconic companies in the engineering industry.
- Attractive starting salary with benefits
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Provide the customer with a main point of contact
- Compilation of Project Plan’s for execution of the project
- Accountable for ensuring contractual commitments are met
- Delivery of the project to the outlined acceptable requirements
- Manage change, risks, problems, issues & opportunities while motivating the project team
This Project Manager jobs role is commutable from Greenford, Wembley, Hayes, Uxbridge, Hounslow, London and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Manesh Bulsara at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: MB - EPR104530-EP