about 1 year ago
Project Manager Installation Construction St Albans AL4
- Part of a large group of construction and installation business
- Salary Guideline: £36,000 - £40,000.
- Reference: JB-EPR115049-EP-INDHP
Project Manager with day to day responsibility for Installation teams, field engineers and sub-contractors to delivery OTIF construction installation projects for public sector.
The Project Manager job working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Part of a larger group of companies.
- The company design, manufacture, installs and service construction and security protection solutions for customers across business, community and industry sectors.
The Project Manager job will involve:
- Ensure installation teams are effectively deployed and materials / labour is kept to achieve optimum efficiency and OTIF delivery to customer.
- Attending weekly performance meeting, reporting weekly on performance targets.
- Champion a Health and Safety culture.
This Project Manager job will suit:
- Someone passionate, enthusiastic and highly motivated looking to further a career within project management.
- Experience within a field based role, managing installation teams and sub-contractors.
- Financially astute to delivery projects within budgetary and KPI targets.
- You will have the ability to build long term working relationships with customers and colleagues to ensure projects are correctly managed and delivered.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office to enable you to effectively put together project plans, manage project costs, track project progress.
- You will be degree qualified.
This job is commutable from St Albans, Hertfordshire and surrounding areasl.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.